At some point in our lives, each of us has someone who inspires or changes us for the better, and often for life. Perhaps it is a close friend or relative; perhaps an associate or mentor. Whoever it was that touched your life, when you designate him or her through memorials and tributes, you honor the person in a way that words alone cannot: You in turn touch someone else’s life by helping sustain Wichita Presbyterian Manor’s mission.
Memorials to remember
Memorializing a friend or family member can be a profound expression of your love and gratitude. By supporting the work of Wichita Presbyterian Manor, your gift serves to perpetuate the memory of someone dear to you, while helping provide needed services.
Tributes to honor
Honor a friend or loved one to commemorate a special event, milestone or moment you shared together:
- A birthday, anniversary or holiday
- “Thank You” to a special friend or family member
- The exceptional deeds of a friend or associate
- A “Get Well Soon” to a recovering friend or loved one
- Any other special occasion