At Wichita Presbyterian Manor, we not only strive to be a resource for our residents and their families, we want to provide information to those who are not. We’re here to help you meet the challenges we all face as we grow older.
If you or your loved one are thinking about moving to a senior living community, we will help you find the answers that are right for you and your family.
Please call us at 888-457-1371 or contact us.
- Active Aging
- Alzheimer’s Association *
- Central Plains Area Agency on Aging
- Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services
- LeadingAge Kansas
- Medicare billing terms caregivers should know
- Post-Acute To Home (PATH™)
- PointerWare software for seniors
- Senior Services of Wichita
- Senior Wednesdays
- Wichita Radio Reading Service
* The Alzheimer’s Association is not responsible for information or advice provided by others, including information on websites that link to Association sites and on third party sites to which the Association links. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.