Making decisions about how — and where — you want to live often raises some important questions. That’s why we encourage you to “Just Ask.” You’ll find our staff at Wichita Presbyterian Manor eager to provide the information you need to make informed choices.
Here are three frequently asked questions:
- Are meals included? One meal daily is included in the service fee for independent living in The Westwinds. Three meals daily are included in the service fees for health care, PATH, assisted living and memory care in The Willows.
- Do you allow pets? Yes. We allow pets in independent living at The Westwinds. Pets must be 20 lbs. or less. A one-time $500 pet fee applies.
- Do you provide transportation? Is there a charge? Transportation to scheduled events, trips and stores are free. There is a charge for personal visits to the doctor, hair or nail appointments or other personal errands.
- Do you have garages or additional storage facilities? Unfortunately, we do not have any additional storage available on site. But we can direct you to convenient storage units nearby. In addition, we can provide expert assistance in downsizing. A move of this kind usually requires anticipating future needs and making some tough decisions about furnishings and possessions. In truth, you most likely spend the majority of your time in just a few rooms of your house. We can help you in planning. We’ll work with you personally to ensure the choices you make are right for you and consistent with the way you want live.
- What levels of care do you offer? We offer four primary levels of care at Wichita Presbyterian Manor – independent living, assisted living, memory care and long-term care/skilled nursing health care. We also provide PATH (Post-Acute To Home) short-term rehabilitation. Respite care and adult day services are available.
- What is included in my monthly rate? Your monthly service fee covers a variety of costs common for all residents. These can include meals, utilities, 24-hour emergency response system, housekeeping and linen service, and interior and exterior maintenance. However, rates vary depending on your level of care, the type of accommodations you select, and a variety of other factors. We can provide you with an admissions packet that includes a detailed list of services and rates along with a helpful guide to help you compare the real cost difference between living in your own home and moving to Wichita Presbyterian Manor.