We’re with you every step of the way
Rehabilitation including physical, occupational and speech therapy services are provided on-site at Wichita Presbyterian Manor. Our professionals work with you to provide a therapy regimen to help you regain what may have been taken during an illness or from an injury.
We understand Medicare and state guidelines, and can help navigate the often confusing regulations to make sure each resident is informed. With comprehensive health care and rehabilitation services available, you will have all the information and support you need to make the right decision for yourself or a loved one, at the right time.
- Build strength and coordination
- Enhance your ability to get around on your own with or without an assistive device
- Improve your range of motion
- Manage chronic pain
- Improve your balance
- Care for amputations and maintain prosthetic limbs
- Benefit from therapies such as ultrasound and electrical stimulation
These services are provided for our residents, as covered under Medicare Part B. Members of the broader community may participate in our Post-Acute To Home (PATH®) program, a short-term rehabilitation program covered by Medicare Part A.